Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stonewall Hinkleman

As a mother of a two year old boy and another boy on the way, I'm happy to say that I've finally done a cover geared towards boys! Of course this story is universal enough that boys and girls alike will love it (I read the plot to my 12 year old sister and she got so excited and wanted to read it right away). Thanks to author Sam Riddleburger's blog I was able to get a sneak peak of the finished cover and I can't wait until this book comes out. You can read more about the synopsis here and you can sign up to be notified on when the book comes out here.

3 comments:

Sam said...

We are so proud to have your artwork on our book! You gave us a great Stonewall! Why... he's almost lovable.

Melody said...

2 boys! We're in the same club. I think there should be a support group blog about being a mother to boys. Do you ever get sick of boy play? I just wish I could play dress up and tea party now and then.
That's not the point though. This is a cute cover and the book looks like a fun read.

Anonymous said...

Sam's co-author here, and I just wanted to ditto Sam's comments. You did a fabulous job on Stonewall. Thanks so much!