Monday, March 17, 2008

Elvis and Olive in the flesh

I was so excited to take a trip down to Barnes and Noble today to pick up my very own copy of Elvis and Olive. It looks even more fabulous in person with the embossing, etc. I love what Scholastic did with the dandelions on the hard cover beneath the jacket. It was also fun to go through and see all my chapter spots.

I highly encourage all of you to go out and purchase this book. This is a great story and Stephanie Watson is a gifted author. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

cambria said...

saw this in the new section at Barnes and Noble! Congratulations, it looks fantastic. hope all is well. cc

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your beautiful drawings, Miss Tuesday! They are so lovely and I am so happy with them. You are a very gifted artist.

I hope to meet you someday and say thanks in person.